Pages

1.1.11

[ONE]

1.1.2011 (It's a start to a decade!)

I got my daily email from The Daily Love and this was my favorite quote from today's email:

"For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice." - T.S Eliot

I always viewed holidays as just another day, but this year feels different.  Instead of my usual loneliness I feel on New Years last night I felt excited to see what 2011 holds. 

My resolutions for this year are: 
  • To do more active activities (especially outside) [a step closer to accomplishing that today by purchasing this Groupon]
  • To drink more water 
  • To speak more to God than to constantly ask something of him (pray)
  • Be a better friend to J (because he's the best!)
  • & to continue good grades in college
I ended 2010 at home, reading my 2011 Astrology, and popping these...instead of popping bubbly! 


I had good rest and woke up and had a delicious healthy breakfast to start the new year


Fage yogurt, unsweetened coconut flakes, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries, sprinkled with organic agave nectar. 


My parents popped the bubbly for breakfast because they were to sleepy last night :) 

Now I'm relaxing, thinking about reading (I'm currently reading The Last Song...my first girl book ever I think), and I'm going to chop shop with J in a bit during his drive back to LA. 

Happy New Years Everyone!  A wonderful year lies ahead!  In J's words, "Trust." 

Cheers,
C

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppin' bottles in the ice, like a blizzard! lol. Man, that breakfast looks so good, I am famished! Nothing but empty calories in the form of chips and dip for this guy last night. I'm not sure how you do it! ;)

    2011 isn't going to know what hit when when CJ blows through it like a tornado, ya feel me? I know you do. NOH.

    Here's to a delicious 2011! YEEEEEE!!!!!!

    -J

    (didn't sign off with the initial earlier)

    ReplyDelete